Thursday, November 8, 2012
Missions Statement
When I wake up I think of the things I want to accomplish. Some goals I have in my life is to become a pro wrestler. There are a lot of things I need to work on like fixing my grades and to become more responsible. I think of all the mistakes i'm making and i tell myself that I need to step on it and start working on them. On my free time I practice on my wrestling skills. wrestling plays a huge role in my life. It's the one thing that when i get stressed out i can go and do to take away my stress. Point is I need to start doing my best to get to that point in my life were i'm going to be satisfied at the thing i'm doing and the choices i'm making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment